Pencils.com was looking to expand their customization options, so their customers could design pencils the way they wanted to. By increasing the level of creative control for the buyers, it would enhance the brand in unimaginable ways.
- Needed customizable pencils for customers all around the world and on all platforms
- Wanted to provide extensive creative options for the buyers
- Offered two kinds of pencils with limited customization options
- Round Pencils – Offered one simple line of text, not displayed in real time
- Hex Pencils – Offered three kinds of wood, but no colors/fonts or customization